Financial Innovation, Regulation and Reform
FX Week is proud to present the 6th annual FX Week China to be held in Shanghai on the 28th of May 2013.
Attended by over 1,000 senior executives from China's FX markets in the past 5 years, the FX Week China 2013 agenda aims to address the primary issues faced by the industry with discussions on the risks and opportunities brought by the internationalisation of the RMB and the changes in global foreign exchange regulations.
This year's one-day programme is put together in consultation with the industry's leading lights and will cover a wide range of topics - from capital account reform, price fluctuations in the offshore markets, to winning trading strategies in today's volatile markets.
Key topics in the 2013 programme include:
- The roadmap to the RMB becoming international and fully convertible
- Interest rate liberalisation and its impact on the volatility of interest rate trading
- New opportunities that the latest trading technology advances will bring to FX traders
- Hedging and profit generating strategies in onshore and offshore markets
- Evaluating the implications of the weakening Yen on the RMB
FX Week China is a must-attend event for FX traders, corporate treasurers, institutional investors and regulatory bodies.
To find out how your organisation could benefit from sponsoring or exhibiting at this event , please contact:
Publisher, FX Week
T: +44 (0)207 316 9783
Testimonials of our FX Week event series:
Very interesting conference. The most value was the battle between voice and electronic, OTC v listed. This seems to be the list topic in the FX space for the next 2 years. As well, China and India are key strategic investments for participants.
A useful event and good for networking.
Good opportunity to meet diverse people in the industry.